Thursday, March 6, 2008
If you are looking for a gift for a new and expecting father and don't know what to get, this will be perfect for you.
There's not a lot out there for new and expecting fathers so Dr.MOZ ® created The GoodFather to be a baby shower and "new dad" gift that men find both educational and entertaining. The GoodFather’s baby lessons were created by experienced dads and grandfathers, and edited by licensed nurse-midwives to ensure the content is relevant to new dads and medically sound. Hundreds of baby lessons and definitions, thousands of baby names, and a baby card and announcement maker all set to a fun gangster parody makes The GoodFather an offer you can't refuse!
- The GoodFather's Laptop: hundreds of searchable interactive baby lessons and definitions for dads with babies up to 12 months-old.
- Baby Name Book: approximately 15,000 baby boy and baby girl names and fun naming tips.
- Baby Card Maker: dad will create double fold and certificate style baby cards and invitations using the GoodFather's art or importing his own baby images from his computer.
- Packaging: custom CD-ROM presentation gift box with flap front makes for great baby shower or "new daddy" gift.
- Featuring: baby-toting mobsters and the GoodFather. Men love it!
- Dual Platform: Windows ® and Macintosh ® friendly, and made in the USA.