Called MaDiff (which is the short for Making a positive Difference), Hsiao-wei's business started out targeting companies and professionals but now also reaches out to individuals, especially women and parents.
MaDiff is currently organising a lunch-time workshop September 24 (12:30pm - 2:00pm ) at United Square, #B1-62 (SportBall). Thus workshop will feature a talk by highly sought-after Educational psychologist on "Motivating your child".
During this workshop, participants will learn to
• Understand what motivates your child
• Use a basic reward system to encourage development of good habits
• Develop intrinsic motivation such as pride in what they do
• Think positively about parenting
• Use a powerful experiential tool to encourage your child to express their points of view
This insightful workshop is priced at $80 per person and includes lunch.