The person you were then is not the person you are now.Courtesy of http://bit.ly/2Fd8zCz
Monday, January 6, 2020
🤳😂Courtesy of http://bit.ly/2QI0tHB
Friday, January 3, 2020
Don't give popcorn to children under 4~
"My daughter couldn't run, swin, or play. A few days went on and she had a terrible wheeze. She was struggling to breathe. After repeat visits, the doctor was frustrated. He assured me if it was the popcorn, it wouldn’t be dangerous. I put all my trust in what they were telling me. After all, how ...Courtesy of http://bit.ly/2MFU2n6
What's your child's love language
My kids are constantly asking me to play games, from nerf guns to card /board games. This must be their primary love language -- quality time. <3Courtesy of http://bit.ly/36cJC6n
Why give CNY Ang Pao when you can give these gorgeous CNY themed Tokidoki blind boxes
That's why I don't really wrap presents anymore, kekeke~~~
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
Jujube Galaxy will be launching online at Pupsik on 17 Jan (Fri) 8am
If you would like to attend the trunk show, please sign up at this Google form: https://bit.ly/35feYYH
Price list: BE COOL - GALAXY $50.00 BE PACKED - GALAXY $149.00 ZEALOUS BACKPACK - GALAXY $199.00 MIDI BACKPACK - GALAXY $99.00 MINI BE RIGHT BACK - GALAXY $60.00 BE RIGHT BACK - GALAXY $239.00 MINI B.F.F. - GALAXY $60.00 BE DAPPER - GALAXY $45.00 BE SET - GALAXY $85.00 HIPPIE - GALAXY $60.00 BE QUICK - GALAXY $50.00 MINI HELIX - GALAXY $60.00 BE LIGHT - GALAXY $80.00
Happy 2020! ^^
God bless this baby girl~
Sometimes it does feel like that, lol~
Ha! via Super Healthy KidsCourtesy of http://bit.ly/2SCzHmo
Last day of 15% off Parklon Playmat end-year Sale
Last day of 15% off Parklon Playmat end-year Sale! Get yours before deal expires tomorrow.
Prepare for CNY2020 celebration with these CNY-themed Tokidoki Unicorno and Mermicorno blind boxes
"My husband had just come off a 12-hour overnight shift as an Operating Room nurse and told me, 'I'll keep the kids so you can grocery shop in peace.' ....then I come home to this. I'm pretty sure he's the most brilliant man I've ever known. He has them doing 'realism art' while he 'poses,' AKA naps. 😂 PS - For anyone concerned about my kiddos safety, my husband is the lightest sleeper in the world and my oldest was helping keep an eye on his siblings." For our best love stories, listen to our brand new podcasts: https://ihr.fm/2Od03Yr #LoveWhatMatters Credit: Monica WebberCourtesy of http://bit.ly/35anJmx
Let us paste this here
Sunday, December 29, 2019
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
Our girls were messing around yesterday. One of them happened to put their body through the drywall. My nine year old came downstairs crying and frantic saying she had to show me something. I walked upstairs to the damaged wall. The remorse was already displayed all over her body. She didn’t need me to make her feel guilty. She didn’t need me to shame her. She didn’t need me to make an already crappy situation worse. “I’m sorry!!!” I know you are. “Daddy is going to be so mad!!! I’m not ready to tell him yet.” That is OK. When you are ready, you will tell him. She knew. She knew that he was the one most impacted by this. He would be the one taking time from his day to fix this. I walked downstairs and told my husband. The kids put a hole in the wall. A big one. M is really upset about it. She’s working up the courage to come and tell you about it. We have two choices here. 1. Scream and yell and make her feel more awful than she already does. 2. Accept that little girl for each bit of awesome that she is... even in her mistakes. To realize that it was SO hard for her to come down and tell you how she made a mistake. Our response will 100% determine how she comes to us with mistakes in the future. How do you respond? Today, my daughter walks around with a little more trust. She walks around feeling loved and connected. She walks around knowing that she can tell her parents anything and that she is safe. This was the best gift I could ever receive this Christmas. And yes. She still feels sorry. She offered to not receive any Christmas presents this year, all her savings, and her time to help fix it. She didn’t need screaming parents to make her feel this. She did it all on her own. #givelove #givegraceCourtesy of http://bit.ly/2MvyMAf
LOL~ The balancing Cheerios one
Friday, December 27, 2019
20% off + free gift Oribel sale is extended until 31 Dec
Thursday, December 26, 2019
You are not alone~
You are not aloneCourtesy of http://bit.ly/2SluxeG
I won't say it's entirely true, how about you
🤣🤣Courtesy of http://bit.ly/2LGDN8W
Friday, December 2, 2016
We are Hiring!
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The Digital Content Manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters and online outreach campaigns.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Ensure accuracy of content on website and optimising content for search engines.
- Manually amending content using the website’s CMS (content management system)
- Co-ordinate & execute marketing campaigns, sales events and promotions.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Managing the production of marketing materials
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Min diploma in English, Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism, Writing or a related field
- Resourceful and creative
- Organised, meticulous and attentive to details
- Independent and able to work well in a team environment
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (e.g. email marketing, link generation, SEO, PPC and offline marketing)
- Experience in using a CMS (Content Management System) to edit and amend an ecommerce website
- Experience in using a specific online marketing discipline (email marketing, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Experience of Magento would be a plus
- You would be required to work from our office at Bukit Batok
- A recent coloured photograph
- Education background
- Work experience
- Reason for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Availability/ Notice Period
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Ju-Ju-Be Hello Sanrio, Black Ops, Chrome Launch
Pupsik will be launching Ju-Ju-Be Hello Sanrio, Black Ops and Chrome on Oct 13, 3pm.
How this will work:
1) We will launch all designs at one go at 3pm, except for Hello Sanrio Minibe, Be Quick and Be Set.
2) Hello Sanrio Minibe, Be Quick and Be Set will be launched at a later time. Note that our utmost priority for this launch is to avoid any server crashes and that is the only reason why these bags will not be launched at 3pm. What we will do is to keep monitoring the server load and once its falls below a certain level, we will start launching these bags. We really apologize we are not be able to provide precise timing, as this really depends on too many external factors beyond our control. But we will post a short announcement on FB prior to each launch.
3) There are strictly no discounts allowed on any newly launched items, including Black Ops and Chrome. This includes VIP and first time customer discounts.
4) On the launch date, you can purchase maximum one Sanrio item and one Black Ops/Chrome item per customer account. Purchasing items in excess of this requirement will lead to full order cancellation and refund to store credit.
5) Starting from Oct 14, you will be able to purchase up to one of each of the new items, assuming there is any stock left. So you will be able to purchase one Sanrio Fuel Cell + one Sanrio Be Light + one Sanrio Paci Pod, but not 2 x Fuel Cells.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
3 Day Pupsik Sale
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Tula Rex Blankets
Monday, September 12, 2016
Ju-Ju-be Kaiju City, Sweet Scarlet, New items launch on Sep 13, 3pm
Most Kaiju City and DSS items have already been distributed via pre-order allocation draw, so our launch on Sep 13, 3pm will be limited to the remaining items below.
- Purchase limit - 1 per SKU per customer account for all remaining KC and DSS items. So you can buy 1 x Be Rich DSS + 1 Megatech KC + 1 Megatech DSS, but you cannot buy 2 x Be Rich DSS.
- No VIP or any other discounts or coupon codes apply to remaining DSS and KC items
- Non-KC and non-DSS items: there is not purchase limit and standard discounts apply
The list of items launching on Sep 13, 3pm:
- Be Right Back Classic Sweet Scarlet
- B.F.F Classic Sweet Scarlet
- B.F.F tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Classy Classic Sweet Scarlet
- Be Classy tokidoki Kaiju City
- HoboBe Classic Sweet Scarlet
- Super Be Onyx Black Widow
- Be Neat tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Quick Classic Sweet Scarlet
- Paci Pod tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Connected Onyx Onyx
- Be Ready tokidoki Donutellas Sweet Shop
- Be Ready Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Ready Legacy Queen of the Nile
- Be Organized tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Organized Legacy THE ADMIRAL
- Be Organized Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Organized Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- MicroTech Legacy THE DUCHESS
- MegaTech tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- MegaTech tokidoki Donutellas Sweet Shop
- MegaTech tokidoki Kaiju City
- MegaTech Legacy THE DUCHESS
- MegaTech Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- Be Rich tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Rich tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Rich Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Rich Legacy Queen of The Nile
- Be Rich Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- Be Spendy tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Spendy Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Spendy Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- Be Charged tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Charged tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Charged Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
Monday, September 5, 2016
Ju-Ju-Be Kaiju City & New Items Pre-Order
Kaiju City and many new Ju-Ju-Be items are officially launching on Sep 13, 3pm. But this time round, we decided to relieve at least some stress and release most popular items on pre-order. Pre-order ends Tuesday, Sep 6, midnight.
To enter pre-order, you need to have an account with Pupsik Studio and either a) have a purchase at our store in the past 3 months (June 1 - Sep 6) or b) spent at least $1000 in the past 1 year. It is not necessary to be a VIP member. If you have not purchased from us in the past 3 months, you can still qualify as long as you purchase something before the end of the draw.
All other details are in the link below. Good luck everyone!
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Attention: Important Zika information - please read
As most of you aware, Zika virus has just hit Singapore, with the number of infections growing every day. Our store does carry some items for insect protection and you can find them here:
Yes, DEET and picardin are somewhat poisonous, yet they have been shown safe for pregnancy, which means either they do not penetrate the placenta or penetrate in such small amounts that is not dangerous to the fetus. You can read this article for more info: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/05/health/zika-virus-deet-pregant-women-safety.html
Note that you need a spray that contains at least 20% of either DEET or Picardin. Our quick check at Unity pharmacy revealed one DEET product with 15% DEET and another icardin product with 10% icardin. Sorry, but these are not good enough!!! You need at least 20% concentration for the spray to last long enough. If you cannot find a product with more than 20% concentration, then use a more diluted one but apply it more often (every 2-3h instead of every 7h).
Also, note that instead of DEET you may see N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide or diethyltoluamide on the label. It is the same thing.
Also note that it is still unclear whether Zika is safe for adults and children. While infection does undergo mildly and sometimes there are even no symptoms at all, some doctors suspect there could be longer term effect on the brain's part responsible for memory storage. You can read more in this article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/zika-alzheimers-effect-adults-symptoms-causes-what-happens-latest-study-a7198876.html
Zika can also be sexually transmitted from husband to wife, so please practice safe sex if you are pregnant. Zika virus can remain in semen for months, even in men who had very mild infections.
P.S. Another question on everyone's mind is whether Zika is going to spread, and if yes, to which areas, so as to avoid visiting these areas as well. While we are hoping and praying that it will not spread, if it does, it is more likely to appear in the the same areas as the current Dengue clusters. Zika is spread by exactly the same mosquito that spreads Dengue. Dengue clusters usually indicate locations where the concentration of such mosquitoes is higher than norm. Hence, if Zika does spread, these Dengue clusters will become the more likely areas (but nobody knows for sure). Here is the up-to-date list of Dengue clusters:
This map is updated daily. Most clusters are in the eastern part of Singapore, for some unexplained reason.
And it is not surprising the initial Zika cluster is right inside an area full of Dengue clusters, as shown below. Here Dengue clusters are shown in purple and Zika cluster at 60 Sims Drive is circled in orange.