Monday, January 6, 2020
Friday, January 3, 2020
"My daughter couldn't run, swin, or play. A few days went on and she had a terrible wheeze. She was struggling to breathe. After repeat visits, the doctor was frustrated. He assured me if it was the popcorn, it wouldn’t be dangerous. I put all my trust in what they were telling me. After all, how ...Courtesy of http://bit.ly/2MFU2n6
Wednesday, January 1, 2020
If you would like to attend the trunk show, please sign up at this Google form: https://bit.ly/35feYYH
Price list: BE COOL - GALAXY $50.00 BE PACKED - GALAXY $149.00 ZEALOUS BACKPACK - GALAXY $199.00 MIDI BACKPACK - GALAXY $99.00 MINI BE RIGHT BACK - GALAXY $60.00 BE RIGHT BACK - GALAXY $239.00 MINI B.F.F. - GALAXY $60.00 BE DAPPER - GALAXY $45.00 BE SET - GALAXY $85.00 HIPPIE - GALAXY $60.00 BE QUICK - GALAXY $50.00 MINI HELIX - GALAXY $60.00 BE LIGHT - GALAXY $80.00
Prepare for CNY2020 celebration with these CNY-themed Tokidoki Unicorno and Mermicorno blind boxes!
"My husband had just come off a 12-hour overnight shift as an Operating Room nurse and told me, 'I'll keep the kids so you can grocery shop in peace.' ....then I come home to this. I'm pretty sure he's the most brilliant man I've ever known. He has them doing 'realism art' while he 'poses,' AKA naps. 😂 PS - For anyone concerned about my kiddos safety, my husband is the lightest sleeper in the world and my oldest was helping keep an eye on his siblings." For our best love stories, listen to our brand new podcasts: https://ihr.fm/2Od03Yr #LoveWhatMatters Credit: Monica WebberCourtesy of http://bit.ly/35anJmx
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Our girls were messing around yesterday. One of them happened to put their body through the drywall. My nine year old came downstairs crying and frantic saying she had to show me something. I walked upstairs to the damaged wall. The remorse was already displayed all over her body. She didn’t need me to make her feel guilty. She didn’t need me to shame her. She didn’t need me to make an already crappy situation worse. “I’m sorry!!!” I know you are. “Daddy is going to be so mad!!! I’m not ready to tell him yet.” That is OK. When you are ready, you will tell him. She knew. She knew that he was the one most impacted by this. He would be the one taking time from his day to fix this. I walked downstairs and told my husband. The kids put a hole in the wall. A big one. M is really upset about it. She’s working up the courage to come and tell you about it. We have two choices here. 1. Scream and yell and make her feel more awful than she already does. 2. Accept that little girl for each bit of awesome that she is... even in her mistakes. To realize that it was SO hard for her to come down and tell you how she made a mistake. Our response will 100% determine how she comes to us with mistakes in the future. How do you respond? Today, my daughter walks around with a little more trust. She walks around feeling loved and connected. She walks around knowing that she can tell her parents anything and that she is safe. This was the best gift I could ever receive this Christmas. And yes. She still feels sorry. She offered to not receive any Christmas presents this year, all her savings, and her time to help fix it. She didn’t need screaming parents to make her feel this. She did it all on her own. #givelove #givegraceCourtesy of http://bit.ly/2MvyMAf
Friday, December 27, 2019
Thursday, December 26, 2019
Friday, December 2, 2016
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The Digital Content Manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters and online outreach campaigns.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Ensure accuracy of content on website and optimising content for search engines.
- Manually amending content using the website’s CMS (content management system)
- Co-ordinate & execute marketing campaigns, sales events and promotions.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Managing the production of marketing materials
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Min diploma in English, Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism, Writing or a related field
- Resourceful and creative
- Organised, meticulous and attentive to details
- Independent and able to work well in a team environment
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (e.g. email marketing, link generation, SEO, PPC and offline marketing)
- Experience in using a CMS (Content Management System) to edit and amend an ecommerce website
- Experience in using a specific online marketing discipline (email marketing, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Experience of Magento would be a plus
- You would be required to work from our office at Bukit Batok
- A recent coloured photograph
- Education background
- Work experience
- Reason for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Availability/ Notice Period
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Pupsik will be launching Ju-Ju-Be Hello Sanrio, Black Ops and Chrome on Oct 13, 3pm.
How this will work:
1) We will launch all designs at one go at 3pm, except for Hello Sanrio Minibe, Be Quick and Be Set.
2) Hello Sanrio Minibe, Be Quick and Be Set will be launched at a later time. Note that our utmost priority for this launch is to avoid any server crashes and that is the only reason why these bags will not be launched at 3pm. What we will do is to keep monitoring the server load and once its falls below a certain level, we will start launching these bags. We really apologize we are not be able to provide precise timing, as this really depends on too many external factors beyond our control. But we will post a short announcement on FB prior to each launch.
3) There are strictly no discounts allowed on any newly launched items, including Black Ops and Chrome. This includes VIP and first time customer discounts.
4) On the launch date, you can purchase maximum one Sanrio item and one Black Ops/Chrome item per customer account. Purchasing items in excess of this requirement will lead to full order cancellation and refund to store credit.
5) Starting from Oct 14, you will be able to purchase up to one of each of the new items, assuming there is any stock left. So you will be able to purchase one Sanrio Fuel Cell + one Sanrio Be Light + one Sanrio Paci Pod, but not 2 x Fuel Cells.