Monday, May 17, 2010
Vera had the honour of throwing the dart to find our lucky winner....Want to know who won? Watch the video below to find out!
Dear winner, please contact me to claim your prize. If it is unclaimed within 7 days, this prize will roll over to our next giveaway! Thank you to all the 200+ participants for joining the fun!
ps: Don't miss our next 2 giveaway on our facebook when we hit 900 fans!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
If you were following this search last year, you would know of our lovely winners - Baby Hannah, Baby Jey and Baby Raeann, (above from left to right). This year, we will again have 3 lovely babies to walk away with a bunch of prizes that even I (the organiser) would like to win. The prizes includes photo packages generously sponsored by creative photostudios specialising in children/family photography such as Pink Elephant Labs and Studio Loft. In addition the winners will get to walk away with a new pouch of their choice from our new range of reversible pouches (launch date TBC) and a bunch of other prizes from our partners this year.
And if you are in need of a little persuasion to enter your little one for this contest, let me give you 3 good reasons why you should:
1. Everyone is a winner! Unlike the usual big magazine contests when you send in a picture and never hear back, you can be sure that everyone is a winner in this "contest". All entries will receive a $10 gift voucher that you can use to redeem from our store (terms apply).
2. You decide who wins! Call this our own version of American Idol if you like but we would like you, the mommy/daddy/grandma/grandpa/friend/uncle...to vote for our winners this year! Since this is more for fun, rather than creating unneccessary competition, the actual results of the voting will be confidential and we will only be announcing the winners with the highest number of votes . So, if you have a lot of computers, family members, fans and friends rooting for your kiddo, I say your chance of winning is incredibly high. =))
2. In the name of fun! We will be sharing the pictures (unless you do not want us to) in an online photogallery that we are creating. Not only will this precious and intimate moment of you and your child be captured together with us for a long time to come, this is also a fun and great way to share your babywearing journey with hundreds of others who have yet to discover the joy and benefits of babywearing!
I hope the above will convince you to join us this year! If so, please email your favourite picture(s) of your little one in a pouch to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Pupsik in a Pouch 2010". Please let us know you and your baby's name. It will be great if you could include a few words with your entry to tell us why you like our baby pouch carriers.
You can be as creative as possible and send in as many pictures (funny, sweet, adorable, memorable) of your little one in a pouch. There is no age limit and if you entered last year, you can enter again this year as long as you are sending in a new photograph. If you have submitted multiple pictures, we will select one photo for the final voting exercise.
The deadline for entries is 30 March 2010.
I hope everyone can make this as fun as possible again this year. Thanks again and let the pictures roll! xoxo
Monday, November 23, 2009
The contest will run for a week and end on Monday, November 30th. Three lucky winners will be selected at random to win and announced here on Dec 1st.
Monday, November 2, 2009
We have a special surprise for you lovely readers of Pupsik Studio!
Beau-coup is offering a US$75 gift card (SGD$100+) to one lucky winner towards anything on their site! Beau-coup carries everything from wedding favors to baby shower favors, birthday party gifts and decorations, and just in time for all the fall festivities Fall wedding & party favors and Halloween party favors!Their unique party favors are amazing! Check out their Custom Fortune Cookies (US$1.65 each) and adorable baby piggy bank (US$3.50) that are thoughtful and practical gifts for big and little kids alike. A great favor for baby showers or birthday parties! Their gourmet cupcake baking set is bound to make that birthday party extra special for the girls especially! And dare we not forget the boys! These porcelain airplane keepsake box is handpainted and made to look like a World War II plane. It opens up on one side to reveal a cavity big enough for that first tooth or other small trinket.
Also check out these super adorable Baby Bloomer Sachets and Diaper Stacker Sachets! HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY TO WIN A $75 GIFT CARD!
• Post a comment here telling us which item(s) from Beaucoup's website you’d love to get if you win! This is a perfect chance to win a handfull of little party favours for that special baby shower or party you have been planning for that little one! (psst...you can enter here on my design blog site too to double your chance of winning!)
• Giveaway ends Thursday, October 29th at midnight PST. Winner to win a US$75 gift card will be chosen randomly and announced on Friday, October 30th . Good luck, everyone!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Please view the video above to find out who our lucky winner is!
Congratulations Ms XX for winning a set of Flower Essence Eye Gel 5ml (worth $22) and Antioxidant Hydrating Cream 5ml (worth $16). You had written to let me know that you have very sensitive skin and have eczema on your face including your eye area. I understand that you have tried many skin care products but find them unsuitable.
I do hope your skin will take well to Henry Tianus' products just as mine did. You can collect your gift at Henry Tianus Suntec City booth (located just outside Carrefour) by letting the sales assistant know that you are our winner! Congrats again!
Ps: Thanks to all who joined in the fun for this giveaway. And not forgetting of course, our ever reliable assistant, Vera, for picking a winner and our lovely apprentice Nadya for being quiet throughout the process.
The winner of the Vinyl decal sponsored by vinylsilhouettes.com will be announced soon!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I continued to notice a significant difference to my sensitive and easily dehydrated skin (too much air conditioning!) after trying a few other products from their range for dry skin (including the Antioxidant Hydrating Mask and the Antioxidant Hydrating Cream). I would highly recommend Henry Tianus to any person looking for a good skincare range.
Monday, January 5, 2009
So if you have not sent us your pic(s), quickly grab a camera NOW and snap a shot of your little one in a pouch! Or if you already have the pic, then all you have to do is simply email it to to us at email@example.com with the subject heading "Pupsik in a Pouch". Please include you and your baby's name, and also remember to include a few words with your entry to tell us why you like our baby pouch carriers.
3 lucky pupsiks will stand the chance to win the following:
-A Pupsik Pouch of your choice in one of our new designs (coming soon)!
-1 handmade travel size beansprout pillow with love ribbons (One-of-a kind limited edition designs)!
-T shirt iron-ons by artist Mein (limited edition)!
-Handmade “I heart Pupsik” buttons!
So do send us your pics soon! Even if you are not among the 3 to win the giveaway, I promise you that you will at least walk away with something if you enter!(above) Handmade travel size beansprout pillow with love ribbons (made from limited edition fabrics). Ribbons are perfect for the little fingers to findle and play with. This is one of the things your little one will stand to win if you submit an entry of your "Pupsik in a pouch"! So don't procrastinate any more, its a new year after all!
I will select 3 lucky winners to win a surprise goodie bag from Pupsik Studio! The dealine for entry is 31 Dec 2008 (deadline extended to 15 Jan 2009). Good Luck!
Friday, December 19, 2008
I really loved the clips she gave us and was really impressed with the workmanship. All the materials she uses are specially imported from overseas and the clips are lined with quality velvet ribbons. I decided to support her lovely business by getting another pair from her. I will be giving away this lovely pair of clips to a lucky mom reading this. If you would like to win this clip, just be the first person to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading "I want Stephie Castle's clip for my princess!" and the clip will be yours, instantly!