When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.
Sunday, December 29, 2019
Our girls were messing around yesterday. One of them happened to put their body through the drywall. My nine year old came downstairs crying and frantic saying she had to show me something. I walked upstairs to the damaged wall. The remorse was already displayed all over her body. She didn’t need me to make her feel guilty. She didn’t need me to shame her. She didn’t need me to make an already crappy situation worse. “I’m sorry!!!” I know you are. “Daddy is going to be so mad!!! I’m not ready to tell him yet.” That is OK. When you are ready, you will tell him. She knew. She knew that he was the one most impacted by this. He would be the one taking time from his day to fix this. I walked downstairs and told my husband. The kids put a hole in the wall. A big one. M is really upset about it. She’s working up the courage to come and tell you about it. We have two choices here. 1. Scream and yell and make her feel more awful than she already does. 2. Accept that little girl for each bit of awesome that she is... even in her mistakes. To realize that it was SO hard for her to come down and tell you how she made a mistake. Our response will 100% determine how she comes to us with mistakes in the future. How do you respond? Today, my daughter walks around with a little more trust. She walks around feeling loved and connected. She walks around knowing that she can tell her parents anything and that she is safe. This was the best gift I could ever receive this Christmas. And yes. She still feels sorry. She offered to not receive any Christmas presents this year, all her savings, and her time to help fix it. She didn’t need screaming parents to make her feel this. She did it all on her own. #givelove #givegraceCourtesy of http://bit.ly/2MvyMAf
Friday, December 27, 2019
Thursday, December 26, 2019
Friday, December 2, 2016
As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The Digital Content Manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters and online outreach campaigns.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Ensure accuracy of content on website and optimising content for search engines.
- Manually amending content using the website’s CMS (content management system)
- Co-ordinate & execute marketing campaigns, sales events and promotions.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
- Managing the production of marketing materials
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Min diploma in English, Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism, Writing or a related field
- Resourceful and creative
- Organised, meticulous and attentive to details
- Independent and able to work well in a team environment
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (e.g. email marketing, link generation, SEO, PPC and offline marketing)
- Experience in using a CMS (Content Management System) to edit and amend an ecommerce website
- Experience in using a specific online marketing discipline (email marketing, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Experience of Magento would be a plus
- You would be required to work from our office at Bukit Batok
- A recent coloured photograph
- Education background
- Work experience
- Reason for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Availability/ Notice Period
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Pupsik will be launching Ju-Ju-Be Hello Sanrio, Black Ops and Chrome on Oct 13, 3pm.
How this will work:
1) We will launch all designs at one go at 3pm, except for Hello Sanrio Minibe, Be Quick and Be Set.
2) Hello Sanrio Minibe, Be Quick and Be Set will be launched at a later time. Note that our utmost priority for this launch is to avoid any server crashes and that is the only reason why these bags will not be launched at 3pm. What we will do is to keep monitoring the server load and once its falls below a certain level, we will start launching these bags. We really apologize we are not be able to provide precise timing, as this really depends on too many external factors beyond our control. But we will post a short announcement on FB prior to each launch.
3) There are strictly no discounts allowed on any newly launched items, including Black Ops and Chrome. This includes VIP and first time customer discounts.
4) On the launch date, you can purchase maximum one Sanrio item and one Black Ops/Chrome item per customer account. Purchasing items in excess of this requirement will lead to full order cancellation and refund to store credit.
5) Starting from Oct 14, you will be able to purchase up to one of each of the new items, assuming there is any stock left. So you will be able to purchase one Sanrio Fuel Cell + one Sanrio Be Light + one Sanrio Paci Pod, but not 2 x Fuel Cells.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Monday, September 12, 2016
Most Kaiju City and DSS items have already been distributed via pre-order allocation draw, so our launch on Sep 13, 3pm will be limited to the remaining items below.
- Purchase limit - 1 per SKU per customer account for all remaining KC and DSS items. So you can buy 1 x Be Rich DSS + 1 Megatech KC + 1 Megatech DSS, but you cannot buy 2 x Be Rich DSS.
- No VIP or any other discounts or coupon codes apply to remaining DSS and KC items
- Non-KC and non-DSS items: there is not purchase limit and standard discounts apply
The list of items launching on Sep 13, 3pm:
- Be Right Back Classic Sweet Scarlet
- B.F.F Classic Sweet Scarlet
- B.F.F tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Classy Classic Sweet Scarlet
- Be Classy tokidoki Kaiju City
- HoboBe Classic Sweet Scarlet
- Super Be Onyx Black Widow
- Be Neat tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Quick Classic Sweet Scarlet
- Paci Pod tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Connected Onyx Onyx
- Be Ready tokidoki Donutellas Sweet Shop
- Be Ready Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Ready Legacy Queen of the Nile
- Be Organized tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Organized Legacy THE ADMIRAL
- Be Organized Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Organized Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- MicroTech Legacy THE DUCHESS
- MegaTech tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- MegaTech tokidoki Donutellas Sweet Shop
- MegaTech tokidoki Kaiju City
- MegaTech Legacy THE DUCHESS
- MegaTech Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- Be Rich tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Rich tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Rich Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Rich Legacy Queen of The Nile
- Be Rich Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- Be Spendy tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Spendy Legacy THE DUCHESS
- Be Spendy Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
- Be Charged tokidoki SPACE PLACE
- Be Charged tokidoki Kaiju City
- Be Charged Onyx BLACK DIAMOND
Monday, September 5, 2016
Kaiju City and many new Ju-Ju-Be items are officially launching on Sep 13, 3pm. But this time round, we decided to relieve at least some stress and release most popular items on pre-order. Pre-order ends Tuesday, Sep 6, midnight.
To enter pre-order, you need to have an account with Pupsik Studio and either a) have a purchase at our store in the past 3 months (June 1 - Sep 6) or b) spent at least $1000 in the past 1 year. It is not necessary to be a VIP member. If you have not purchased from us in the past 3 months, you can still qualify as long as you purchase something before the end of the draw.
All other details are in the link below. Good luck everyone!
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
As most of you aware, Zika virus has just hit Singapore, with the number of infections growing every day. Our store does carry some items for insect protection and you can find them here:
Yes, DEET and picardin are somewhat poisonous, yet they have been shown safe for pregnancy, which means either they do not penetrate the placenta or penetrate in such small amounts that is not dangerous to the fetus. You can read this article for more info: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/05/health/zika-virus-deet-pregant-women-safety.html
Note that you need a spray that contains at least 20% of either DEET or Picardin. Our quick check at Unity pharmacy revealed one DEET product with 15% DEET and another icardin product with 10% icardin. Sorry, but these are not good enough!!! You need at least 20% concentration for the spray to last long enough. If you cannot find a product with more than 20% concentration, then use a more diluted one but apply it more often (every 2-3h instead of every 7h).
Also, note that instead of DEET you may see N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide or diethyltoluamide on the label. It is the same thing.
Also note that it is still unclear whether Zika is safe for adults and children. While infection does undergo mildly and sometimes there are even no symptoms at all, some doctors suspect there could be longer term effect on the brain's part responsible for memory storage. You can read more in this article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/zika-alzheimers-effect-adults-symptoms-causes-what-happens-latest-study-a7198876.html
Zika can also be sexually transmitted from husband to wife, so please practice safe sex if you are pregnant. Zika virus can remain in semen for months, even in men who had very mild infections.
P.S. Another question on everyone's mind is whether Zika is going to spread, and if yes, to which areas, so as to avoid visiting these areas as well. While we are hoping and praying that it will not spread, if it does, it is more likely to appear in the the same areas as the current Dengue clusters. Zika is spread by exactly the same mosquito that spreads Dengue. Dengue clusters usually indicate locations where the concentration of such mosquitoes is higher than norm. Hence, if Zika does spread, these Dengue clusters will become the more likely areas (but nobody knows for sure). Here is the up-to-date list of Dengue clusters:
This map is updated daily. Most clusters are in the eastern part of Singapore, for some unexplained reason.
And it is not surprising the initial Zika cluster is right inside an area full of Dengue clusters, as shown below. Here Dengue clusters are shown in purple and Zika cluster at 60 Sims Drive is circled in orange.
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
New to Pupsik: 3 new Lillebaby carrier designs! For a limited time, get 15% off all Lillebaby + save additional $10 off $200 with coupon code TAKE10.
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
The first Tula's fully printed baby carrier, Jet, is now open for pre-orders at Pupsik!
Use this link to purchase:
Overcast is coming soon too (sorry no pre-orders for this design).
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Forget about OTS! How about saving 20-30% on selected Ju-Ju-Be designs at Pupsik? Plus getting free DSS coin purse if you spend $250 (use code JJBDSS)? Note that $250 must be spent on discounted bags only to qualify for DSS coin purse.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Tula Trendsetter and Dapper blankest are coming soon to Pupsik! These will be available for purchase only to Pupsik VIP customers through a special link: http://www.pupsikstudio.com/tula-blankets . Only ONE Tula blanket set per customer at $105 + free courier delivery to your door steps. The link can be accessed only after you login and the system verifies that you are a VIP member.
Not a VIP customer yet? Just spend $200 at Pupsik on any selection of products over any number of orders to automatically qualify.
Can't wait until Dapper and Trendsetter are here? We still have some Aim and True blankets in stock!
Friday, July 1, 2016
We just got in the new skincare brand, pout Care, and it's looks, smells and feels great!
What we love about this product:
- Made in Australia
- No sulphates or parabens
- No animal products or testing
- Gentle on eyes and skin
- Suitable for all ages and hair types
[OVER 200 PRIZES WORTH $7000 TO BE WON!]
From 1st July to 30th September, Mustela is having an islandwide GOLDEN TICKET contest!
Simply buy Vitamin Barrier Cream twin packs at $22 (27% off!) from Pupsik and stand a chance to win attractive prices! Some of the packs sold will come with Golden, Silver, Bronze and Consolation Tickets. Plus, even if there is no ticket, you will automatically enter into Mustela' s monthly Grand Draw, where 1 winner will walk away each month with $600 worth of prizes!
Grand Prize worth $600: Mustela Celebrity Box + Longchamp Tote Bag
Golden Ticket Prize worth $250 (5 to be won): Mustela product + Longchamp Tote Bag + travel size set + Musti bear
Silver Ticket Prize worth $40 (50 to be won): Mustela products and/or premiums
Bronze Ticket Prize worth $20 (50 to be won): Mustela products and/or premiums
Consolation Ticket Prize worth $10 (100 to be won)
Monday, June 20, 2016
JuJuBe Donatella Sweet Shop will be launching on Pupsik on June 21, at a random time during 3-5pm. Initial launch is limited to VIP customers only. Any unsold designs will become available to non-VIP customers on June 22, 9am.
All DSS items will appear under a single page: http://www.pupsikstudio.com/jujube-donatella-sweet-shop but this page will only be accessible to VIPs only after they login. If you are not logged in or not a VIP, you will receive an error "Page not found". If you are logged in but see no products under this page, this means the items are not yet launched. Other rules and conditions:
- Only one DSS item per household (regardless whether bag or accessory). Orders with more than one DSS item will be automatically cancelled and refunded to store credit. Multiple orders shipped to the same address will also be cancelled and refunded.
- No promotions or discounts can be applied on DSS items. This means 10% VIP discount will not work.
- Singaporean customers only
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Pupsik's clothing line is now extended with a new brand: Tesa Babe. They offer very affordable (S$29.90) cotton and toile dresses, rompers, swaddling blankets, bloomers and more!
Monday, June 13, 2016
JuJuBe Donatella Sweet Shop launch is around the corner! The launch date is June 21 (next Tuesday), but the timing is to be confirmed later. To avoid website crash due to too much traffic, we might release the collection slowly over duration of several hours.
Note that DSS is a limited edition print and will not be restocked once sold out. Due to extreme scarcity, we decided to reward our best customers by limiting the purchase to Pupsik VIP members only. If you are not a VIP member yet, you still have 1 week to beef up your purchases to $200 and become a VIP member just in time for DSS launch.
The way this will work is that all DSS items will appear under a single page: http://www.pupsikstudio.com/jujube-donatella-sweet-shop but this page will only be accessible to VIP members and only when these VIP members are logged in (otherwise, we can't check if you are a VIP). If you are not logged in or not a VIP customer, you will receive an error "Page not found" or you might see just an empty page.
If you are not sure whether you are a VIP member, please refer to this help article on how to check:
Other rules and conditions:
- Only one DSS item per household. Orders with more than one DSS item will be automatically cancelled and refunded to store credit. Multiple orders shipped to the same address will also be cancelled and refunded.
- No promotions or discounts can be applied on DSS items. This means 10% VIP discount will not work
- Singaporean customers only
Thursday, August 29, 2013
The exact causes of hip dysplasia are not known. The percentage is higher among babies born in breach position, and girls are more often diagnosed with this condition than boys. There are some scientific studies that shows that the rate of hip dysplasia is higher among children that have been swaddled. Therefore, swaddling your baby’s legs tightly together for a longer period of time is not recommended by pediatricians.
3. I’ve read on the International Hip Dysplasia Institute site that some types of baby carriers are not safe for my baby’s hips. Is that true? Why do they claim that?
4. Why do I hear rumors that certain brands of baby carriers like the Baby Bjorn are bad for my baby? What facts are they based on?
It can be difficult to sort out what is medically fact-based versus solely someone’s opinion with different sources of information. If you would like to learn more about hip dysplasia, you can find some useful information from this site.
I hope that the information above can be helpful to you in making an informed choice when considering your baby carrying options based on your own preference and needs.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Early this year, I discovered a product made in Sweden called Moon Sand. Moon Sand looks and feels like sand yet it can be to molded into any shape, like dough.
The baby bath tub I had purchased from Mothercare 6 years ago turned out to be the perfect size and height for containing the moon sand. As the sand doesn't stick or stain surfaces, cleaning up sand that fell out of the tub was an easy job. If there are more rowdy kids, I just place a large blanket under the tub to "collect" the sand that fall out of the tub.